sábado, 5 de janeiro de 2013

Yay! Introducing me!

This is... me. No, this is my Momoi cosplay but It's... me.



Oh, always complicate. I'm 17 years old, cosplayer, brazilian and all this introducing things.
I'll post about every single thing. What I've seen on street, highschool, my friends, what I do, what I eat, photos and more photos, music, manga, anime, celtic things, movies, books, well, a lot of things.

I like to edit photos. But make crazy editions XD What? I think it's fun.
I love draw. I'm not good on it yet but I'm making my best to be a awesome mangaka.
I like cosplay too... a lot.



This is my Medusa's cosplay, from Soul Eater. She really scares me ç_ç But she's awesome and evil. It isn't the complete cosplay, I'll finish it soon then I'll show you guys.



This is complete. My Kuronuma's cosplay. I really like her. Ok, this photo is super edited, but is the efect. I'll  show you the original, still cute.


See... I'm just beautiful on the first photo. XD

Oh, ok I'll stop with it. I hope you guys enjoy my blog. I thing It'll be the first one I'll really... invest (?)
I didn't talked about a lot of things because today I passed sat down here doing this blog and a new tumblr and editing photos to post on my account on WorldCosplay, so... Sorry ^^'

Tomorrow I'll say something relevant! I promise! See ya!

PS. If my English writing is wrong, punch me in the face.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário